Writing A Strong Process Essay: 5 Great Suggestions
A process Essay or otherwise known as a How to Essay:
A process essay is an essay that is like a recipe, it is also referred to as a How to essay. They are meant to give instruction to the audience on how to do something like how to complete a task or how to make something. This type of essay is one of the most easiest types of essays to write as well as one of the most fun essays to write. It is the best way to teach someone something new and it is the easiest way to give some advice.
In order to properly write a strong process essay you need to first brainstorm. Once you have brainstormed all of your thoughts and come up with some great ideas then you need to do some research and see how much information you can find on the topic you want to write about. After you have done this narrow your ideas done and choose just one, the one topic you want your process essay to be about. Then you need to make an outline, this is where you list what you want to write and figure out where it is going in your essay. Make sure your outline is perfect and then move on to the actual composition part of the essay. You need to write your essay and then read it, correct anything that is wrong and add anything that you want to add, once you are satisfied with your essay you can consider it done and turn it in proudly.
5 great suggestions of ideas and inspiration:
- The help of a writing prompt is a great way to get started when it comes to a strong process essay
- Including personal experiences either from when you were young or from your everyday life is a great way to get the juices flowing
- If you get to a point where you have no more ideas then just jot down more ideas in another notebook, even if it doesn’t have to do with your essay, just write down whatever is going on in your head, empty your mind
- When you write a paper, it is your voice, so create a strong and vivid voice
- Re read your paper at least one to two times before deciding you are done with it